* Metapost: How to get total number of pages?
@ 2017-11-17 13:02 Procházka Lukáš Ing.
From: Procházka Lukáš Ing. @ 2017-11-17 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt

Hello,

it seems that there is 'PageNumber' variable (macro) available within MP code, maybe introduced by 'StartPage', within MP.

How do I get total number of pages or last page number within MP (in Ctx: \totalnumberofpages, \lastpage)?

TIA.

Best regards,

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr@pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex@pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz | IDDS:nrpt3sn

Mob.: +420 702 033 396

* Re: Metapost: How to get total number of pages?
@ 2017-11-17 13:42 ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2017-11-17 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 17.11.2017 14:02, Procházka Lukáš Ing. wrote:
> it seems that there is 'PageNumber' variable (macro) available within MP
> code, maybe introduced by 'StartPage', within MP.
>
> How do I get total number of pages or last page number within MP (in
> Ctx: \totalnumberofpages, \lastpage)?

NOfPages

If you had grepped the source for PageNumber, you would have discovered
that all of this is defined in meta-pag.mkiv.

Thomas

* Re: Metapost: How to get total number of pages?
@ 2017-11-17 13:55   ` Procházka Lukáš Ing.
From: Procházka Lukáš Ing. @ 2017-11-17 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Thomas,

thank you, I'll keep it in mind!