* Job done event
@ 2016-02-14  7:46 Lukáš Procházka
From: Lukáš Procházka @ 2016-02-14  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt

Hello,

during typesetting a document I'm collecting some information.

At the end (i.e. right before \stoptext or right after \stoptext), I'd need to perform an operation.

The way is to place some code before my code:

\starttext

   \DoSomethingMine
\stoptext

But I'm looking for a way that the code inside document prepares the final operation and a way to avoid writing "\DoSomethingMine" before \stoptext (or \stopcomponent) - something being processed by ConTeXt naturally.

Something like:

\starttext
   \startluacode
     context.reactors.jobfinished = function(prev_op)
       -- Do something mine
       prev_op()
     end
   \stopluacode
\stoptext % ConTeXt to call "context.reactors.jobfinished" or similar implicitly

Does ConTeXt offer something like described? (Would be nice...)

Best regards,

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr@pontex.cz