* Column(set)s & overlapping lines
@ 2019-10-01  6:16 Procházka Lukáš Ing.
From: Procházka Lukáš Ing. @ 2019-10-01  6:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt

Hello,

I have the following code:

----
\definecolumnset[example][n=3,balancing=no]
\definecolumnsetspan[wide][n=2]

\setupexternalfigures[location=default]

%

\starttext
   \startcolumnset[example]
     \startcolumnsetspan[wide]
       %\externalfigure[hacker][width=120mm] % Produces overlapping last two lines in the first column, too
       \vbox to80mm{}
     \stopcolumnsetspan

     \input knuth
   \stopcolumnset
\stoptext
----

The last two lines in the first column overlap (it seems that the last line is typeset a bit higher than the pre-last line) - how to avoid it?

Best regards,

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr@pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex@pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz | IDDS:nrpt3sn

Mob.: +420 702 033 396

* Re: Column(set)s & overlapping lines
@ 2019-10-01  6:24 ` Henri Menke
From: Henri Menke @ 2019-10-01  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

This has been asked many times.
Columnsets need grid.

\setuplayout[grid=yes]

Cheers, Henri

@ 2019-10-01  6:45   ` Procházka Lukáš Ing.
From: Procházka Lukáš Ing. @ 2019-10-01  6:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

thank you for quick response - I didn't notice such question.

I added some info to wiki:

	https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/startcolumnset#Note

Best,

Lukas