* Completecontent has problems with chapter in table
@ 2018-11-22 13:37 Huseyin Özoguz
From: Huseyin Özoguz @ 2018-11-22 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello together,

I have this min-example:

\starttext

\completecontent[criterium=all]

\chapter{craigs}

{\bTABLE
\bTR\bTD
\chapter{whatever}
\eTD \eTR
\eTABLE}

\chapter{gooff}

\completecontent[criterium=previous]

\stoptext

As you see, the \completecontent[criterium=previous] works fine, it
lists all chapters. But the \completecontent[criterium=all] does not,
only lists the first chapter. How to fix this?

Thank you!
Huseyin

--
Huseyin Özoguz

E-Mail: h.oezoguz@mmnetz.de

* Re: Completecontent has problems with chapter, in table
@ 2018-11-23 10:32 Huseyin Özoguz
From: Huseyin Özoguz @ 2018-11-23 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LPr, ntg-context

How can I adjust the vertical position of the actual title relative to
the image?

I have this:

\define[2]\uber{%
\setuphead[chapter][before={},alternative=middle,
numbercommand={\externalfigure[historische_spuren/wappen/#1.jpg][height=2cm]}]
\chapter{#2}
}

But the title is now below the image, not same vertical position.

Huseyin

--

@ 2018-12-03  9:13 Huseyin Özoguz
From: Huseyin Özoguz @ 2018-12-03  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

> You should keep a copy of your current installation for your existing books.
>
> When you use the installation from the ConTeXt garden you can have
> multiple installations without problems.

Thank you, so thats the way to go for us. (Sorry for my late reply.)

> Where exactly should the image appear in the output?

Originally it should on the left from the chapter-title. But meanwhile
the design changed and it appears now in the center above the title, so
the question dissolved (but still I dont know, how to make it safely).

--
Huseyin Özoguz

E-Mail: h.oezoguz@mmnetz.de