Hello, I've compiled with ConTeXt a large excerpt from the MathML 2.0 Test Suite (http://www.w3.org/Math/testsuite) and I encountered the following problems (test cases attached): - Percentage in tag attributes are not correctly handled (seem to be seen as tex comments) and make context crashes. - mfenced with empty separators doesn't work. - Using different brackets in doesn't work. - I don't know if it's a local install problem, but some fonts are not found when using UTF encoding. This said, only 6% (41/657) of the tests fails, which is an excellent rate. BTW, if someone is interested in the big context file containing all the tests, just tell me. I can also send the perl script used to generate this doc. Regards, BG