* FO and ConTeXt: my new wiki page
@ 2005-03-02  7:04 Paul Tremblay
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Paul Tremblay @ 2005-03-02  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a new page on the wiki

http://contextgarden.net/Page_layout

This page is my best effort at describing how someone who is used to FO
would do the same thing in ConTeXt. The page is just one of many I hope
to write on FO and ConTeXt.

I'm sure I got some things wrong, so any help would be appreciated.

One thing I was not able to do was customize headers and footers for
blank pages that end a part (such as a chapter). I need to include a
section in my page describing my inability to do this.

Thanks

Paul

--

*Paul Tremblay         *