* Problem with \mainlanguage[fr] and javascript
@ 2005-04-27 15:09 Denis Pinsard
From: Denis Pinsard @ 2005-04-27 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

The following code doesn't work with the fr option.
It seems that there is interferences with javascript features.
Any idea to solve this problem is welcome.
Thank you in advance.

\mainlanguage[fr]

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\definefield [Help] [check] [HelpSetup] [helpinfo] [helpinfo]
\setupfields[reset]
\setupfield[HelpSetup][option={readonly,hidden}]
\definesymbol [helpinfo] [SomeHelpText]

\starttext
\fitfield[Help]
\goto {Help} [JS(Toggle_Hide{Help})].
\stoptext

--
Denis.

* Re: Problem with \mainlanguage[fr] and javascript
@ 2005-05-08 20:50 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-05-08 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Denis Pinsard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The following code doesn't work with the fr option.
> It seems that there is interferences with javascript features.
> Any idea to solve this problem is welcome.
> Thank you in advance.
>
> \mainlanguage[fr]
>
> \setupinteraction[state=start]
> \definefield [Help] [check] [HelpSetup] [helpinfo] [helpinfo]
> \setupfields[reset]
> \setupfield[HelpSetup][option={readonly,hidden}]
> \definesymbol [helpinfo] [SomeHelpText]
>
> \starttext
> \fitfield[Help]
> \goto {Help} [JS(Toggle_Hide{Help})].
> \stoptext

this works ok in my version; what version do you run?

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2005-05-09 12:15   ` Denis Pinsard
From: Denis Pinsard @ 2005-05-09 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le Sun, 08 May 2005 22:50:33 +0200, Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> a écrit:

> Denis Pinsard wrote:
>> Hello,
>>  The following code doesn't work with the fr option.
>> It seems that there is interferences with javascript features.
>> Any idea to solve this problem is welcome.
>> Thank you in advance.
>>  \mainlanguage[fr]
>>  \setupinteraction[state=start]
>> \definefield [Help] [check] [HelpSetup] [helpinfo] [helpinfo]
>> \setupfields[reset]
>> \setupfield[HelpSetup][option={readonly,hidden}]
>> \definesymbol [helpinfo] [SomeHelpText]
>>  \starttext
>> \fitfield[Help]
>> \goto {Help} [JS(Toggle_Hide{Help})].
>> \stoptext
>
> this works ok in my version; what version do you run?

Sorry, in the email I have forgotten two commands :

\useencoding[ffr]
\enableregime[il1]
\mainlanguage[fr]
\setupinteraction[state=start]
\definefield [Help] [check] [HelpSetup] [helpinfo] [helpinfo]
\setupfields[reset]
\setupfield[HelpSetup][option={readonly,hidden}]
\definesymbol [helpinfo] [SomeHelpText]
  \starttext
\fitfield[Help]
Résultat: \goto {Help} [JS(Toggle_Hide{Help})].
\stoptext

It seems that the problem comes from \useencoding[ffr].
(TeXExec version is 5.2.4).
This same command causes also a compilation error when I want to use
the fp package for floating operations :

\useencoding [ffr]
\enableregime[il1]
\mainlanguage[fr]
\input fp.tex