* presentation style
@ 2005-05-12  6:37 Fei He
From: Fei He @ 2005-05-12  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

I used Skdk_style for a presentation, the style file downloaded from
the contextgarden.net. It was all fine with the TexExec 5.2.3. I just
updated TexExec to 5.2.4 version. However, the active link on the
right side stopped working, i.e. after clicking on the title, it wont
go to the title page which it was linked to. Also the page number now
is explicitly shown on the slides too, as you will see the numbers in
black.  Attached is  just one page from the presentation. Any
suggestions how to have it fixed? Thanks a bunch!!

Best,
Fei

[-- Attachment #2: Page.pdf --]

* Re: presentation style
@ 2005-05-12 17:40 ` Idris Samawi Hamid
From: Idris Samawi Hamid @ 2005-05-12 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Fei,

If possible, prepare a minimal file or set of generally compilable files
(i.e., with just the latest official context distribution) that
illustrates the problem. If it's too big for the mailing list, feel free
to send it to me and I'll try (but do not promise success->).

Best
Idris

--
Professor Idris Samawi Hamid