On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:42:23 -0400, Aditya Mahajan wrote: > Thanks. I had not looked at them and some of the things about handling > at the ConTeXt end are more clear now. But I think that I did not > explain my question correctly. > > What I do not understand how are abbreviations etc. handled by xslt for > conversion into html. For example, how do I write an xsl style sheet > that converts this xml input > > > >

I study which stands for value="EECS", infull="yes">

> > into html as > >

I study EECS which stands for Electrical Engineering and Computer > Science