* Problem with \placefigure before \startcolumns
@ 2005-02-27 17:22 Michael Gährken
From: Michael Gährken @ 2005-02-27 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have a problem, when I place a graphic on a page, start columns,
and use a \chapter in that column. The following code demonstrates
it. I get the space needed for the graphic in the column, but the
graphic is already placed above the \startcolumns. Without the
\chapter the space vanishs.

\starttext
\placefigure[left]{}{\framed[height=2cm]{graphic}}
\input tufte \par
\startcolumns[n=2]
\chapter{}
\dorecurse{4}{\input tufte \par}
\stopcolumns
\stoptext

I use ConTeXt ver: 2005.01.31 fmt: 2005.2.7 from TeTeX 3.0.

Michael

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-02-27 17:22 UTC | newest]