On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 12:44 PM, Michael Saunders wrote: > What I would really, really, like is to add short definitions to each > glossary record that could pop up as tooltips when the reader hovers > over an unfamiliar word.  Since there is no mechanism for glossaries > in Context, there is no mechanism to build this into, but I'm still > interested in doing it.  The idea is, I could write something like: > > \gloss{strange word}{short definition} > > The text would read "strange word".  When you hover over it with the > cursor, a tooltip would appear saying "short definition".  It would be > great if this were linked to a glossary mechanism so I wouldn't have > to keep writing the short definition---I could say something like: > > \gloss{strange word} > > and its short definition would be looked up automatically for the > tooltip.  The automatic reference to the word might look like this, in > the text: > > \gref{strange word} > > which would cause the page number at that point to be printed at the > end of the glossary entry for "strange word". I don't know how to make tooltips, but everything else is in the file attached.