From: Henk Koster <H.A.J.Koster@xs4all.nl>
Subject: Re: LucidaBright fonts...I'm stumped
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 21:37:21 +0100	[thread overview]

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 16:34:07 +0100, Hans Hagen wrote:

> i'm wondering ... do the lucida font nowadays ship with the math
> specific tfm files (that used to be the case)
>
> Hans

Well, my copy of the LB (and LB Expert) fonts dates from 1993 (on
floppies), although Y&Y sent me a free update with the Euro glyphs a few
years ago. Yes, they came with all sorts of tfm-files and even tft-files
(huh?), and also pfa-files (that I've long since converted to pfb-files).

I'm grateful for all the responses that I've been getting. I hope that I
don't offend people by saying that I don't like the steep learning curve
required to get the LB fonts ready for use in ConTeXt documents;
especially not since the newly acquired knowledge becomes useless to me
the moment it has been succesfully applied... That would be the third time
since doing my dissertation in the original TeX, further work in LaTeX,
and now possibly in ConTeXt.

Hans, you said that you posted an updated version of cont-fnt.zip, but all
I could find was the 1-12-2005 version without texnansi fmt-files (only
the ec ones). Anyway, I have enough information now to apply the LB fonts
if I choose to do so. Again, many thanks for the response.

Henk Koster

--
H.A.J. Koster
"Behavioral axioms are right, but agents make mistakes..."