* tikz is not found
@ 2019-04-24 10:42 Gour
From: Gour @ 2019-04-24 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

in order to try using TikZ figures (exported from Geogebra) I tried
with some simple TikZ example with lmtx install, but I get the
following:

system          > ConTeXt  ver: 2019.04.16 09:07 MKIV beta  fmt:
2019.4.23  int: english/english system          >
system          > 'cont-new.mkiv' loaded
open source     > level 2, order 2, name
'/home/gour/opt/lmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/cont-new.mkiv'
system          > beware: some patches loaded from cont-new.mkiv close
source    > level 2, order 2, name
'/home/gour/opt/lmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/cont-new.mkiv'
system          > files > jobname 'tik', input './tik', result 'tik'
fonts           > latin modern fonts are not preloaded languages
> language 'en' is active open source     > level 2, order 3, name
> '/home/gour/prj/tex/tik.tex' colors          > 'rgb' color space is
> supported
colors          > 'cmyk' color space is supported
modules         > 'tikz' is not found
[...]

so wonder how to add missing tikz module?

I'm running Devuan (Debian) 'testing' (x86-64)...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
From anger, complete delusion arises, and from delusion
bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered,