From: "amano.kenji via ntg-context" <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
To: "Michal Vlasák" <lahcim8@gmail.com>
Cc: "amano.kenji" <amano.kenji@proton.me>,
Subject: Re: How can I make a Gentoo Linux package for ConTeXt LMTX?
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 09:41:44 +0000	[thread overview]

Wuh. That's a bit complex.

For distribution packages that depend on context for generation of PDF documents, having context as a system package is essential.

And, distribution maintainers can make things work if they understand TeX directory structure and texmfcnf.lua.

It comes down to care. If they care and they have installation guide, they will make it work.