* Confusion with font instructions
@ 2005-07-03  7:13 David Rogers
From: David Rogers @ 2005-07-03  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all

I am new to ConTeXt, as my question is about to reveal.

There are now several sets of instructions on the net, some of them very
long essays, about how to enable different fonts for ConTeXt. Before I
dive in:

Which set of instructions should I follow, in order to allow use of
Palatino or Times, on Mac OS X, Gerben Wierda's TeX distribution, latest
ConTeXt installed? I know the information is already out there, just
don't know which pages to trust my afternoon/weekend/summer to.  :-)

Thanks
David