* metaobj
@ 2010-11-15 12:11 Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz
From: Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz @ 2010-11-15 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi everybody,
   again a question by me, I found out that metaobj is included in
   ConTeXt minimals and now try to figure out how to input this in a
   ConTeXt document so I can use it in a
     \startuseMPgraphic{name}
       METAOBJ code
     \stopuseMPgraphic
   environment.
   Thanks everybody for your help...
--
Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz
Auf dem Sattler 4

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

* Re: metaobj
@ 2010-11-15 18:49 ` Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz
From: Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz @ 2010-11-15 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

In article <slrnie28qp.cnd.scholz.m82@lorien.mittelerde.lan>, Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>    again a question by me, I found out that metaobj is included in
>    ConTeXt minimals and now try to figure out how to input this in a
>    ConTeXt document so I can use it in a
>      \startuseMPgraphic{name}
>        METAOBJ code
>      \stopuseMPgraphic
>    environment.
>    Thanks everybody for your help...

first of all here is a minimal example:

\starttext

\startMPinclusions
input metaobj;
\stopMPinclusions

\startuseMPgraphic{commutativediagram}
  newCircle.m(btex M etex) "framed(false)";
  newCircle.n(btex M' etex) "framed(false)";
  newCircle.o(btex M'' etex) "framed(false)";
  newMatrix.mat(2,2)(m,n,nb,o) "hsep(1cm)", "vsep(2cm)";
  mcline.mat(1,1,1,2) "nodesepA(3pt)";
  mcline.mat(1,2,2,2) "nodesepA(3pt)";
  mcline.mat(1,1,2,2) "nodesepA(3pt)";
  mat.c=origin;
  drawObj(mat);
\stopuseMPgraphic
\useMPgraphic{commutativediagram}
\stoptext

what I don't understand is that this examples builds and runs fine under
mkii but not under mkiv, what did I do wrong, where is my error in this
code so it will not build?

Greetings
--
Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz
Auf dem Sattler 4
34516 Ederbringhausen
Germany
Phone: +49 6454 799623
mobile: +49 176 63301749
Fax: +49 6454 7990138
e-Mail: scholz.m82@googlemail.com

Boling's postulate:
	If you're feeling good, don't worry.  You'll get over it.