* Right-aligning blocks of text
@ 2003-06-04 15:10 Andrew Lawson
From: Andrew Lawson @ 2003-06-04 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gents
    I'm a newbie with Tex and ConTeXt but enjoying
myself so far. Everything is working very smoothly
except for one single issue;
    I want to right-align a block of text, e.g. have
the text left-aligned but the block right aligned. An
ascii example would be;

 |                     Some text        |
 |                     More text        |
 |                     Even more text   |

    I've tried various context structures .. frames
etc and I've also tried \hboxes and \vboxes but the
best I can do is to specify the distance between the
text and the right margin. I want something that will
stretch to keep all the text on the page with just the
longest line hitting touching the right margin. I need
this 'box' to contain several paragraphs.
    I expect that there is a Plain TeX solution but
I'm hoping there will be an even easier ConTeXt
solution.

        thanks

                Andrew

=====