* Context archives.
@ 2003-04-20 13:43 John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2003-04-20 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

While searching in my Context folder for something else I
found this searchable archive:

http://ml-archives.mini.pw.edu.pl/ntg-context.html

Problem is, the background to the html pages is dark gray, rendering
the archive almost unreadable. I can access it in Lynx but then navigation
gets tricky.

Is there another searchable archive that is easier for old folks to read?

John Culleton

Free 20MB Web Site Hosting and Personalized E-mail Service!
Get It Now At Doteasy.com http://www.doteasy.com/et/

* Re: Context archives.
@ 2003-04-21  3:05 ` Guy Worthington
From: Guy Worthington @ 2003-04-21  3:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

John Culleton wrote:

> While searching in my Context folder for something else I
> found this searchable archive:
>
> http://ml-archives.mini.pw.edu.pl/ntg-context.html

You're not going to get much better than that archive.  It's
comprehensive and the search script is fast.

There is another web gateway: http://gmane.org.  But for maximum
comfort I use the usenews gateway (instructions for setting up the
gateway are also posted at gmane.org).

Along with Berend de Boer's very useable emacs macro package,
context.el, gmane.org is another reason that you should never have to
leave the one true editor.