* Metapost error with flowchart module
@ 2003-04-11 12:57 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2003-04-11 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello together!

With at least the last few betas my flowcharts don't run anymore,
I get always the following metapost error:

> >> local_multi_par_area
> >> false
> ! Equation cannot be performed (numeric=boolean).
> <to be read again>
>                    ;
> l.99 local_multi_par_area:=false;

Is it a bug or my mistake?
(But I didn't change anything, and it worked with older versions)

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
--
www.fiee.net/texnique/

* Re: Metapost error with flowchart module
@ 2003-04-13  9:04 ` Guy Worthington
From: Guy Worthington @ 2003-04-13  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Hraban,

> With at least the last few betas my flowcharts don't run anymore,
> I get always the following metapost error:

Your error maybe because of name collisions due to duplicate files.

Several months ago Hans moved ConTeXt's mp files from

   ./texmf/metapost/context

to a subdirectory

    ./texmf/metapost/context/base

this means that you may have duplicate files:

1) one in ./metapost/context/base,  and
2) one in its parent directory ./metapost/base

You must delete the file in the parent directory.

After getting rid of the duplicate files (infact you can safely delete
every file in the parent directory) regenerate the metafun format with
the command:

    $ texexec --make --alone metafun