* Paragraph indentation in enumerations?
@ 2003-03-07 11:47 Emil Hedevang Lohse
From: Emil Hedevang Lohse @ 2003-03-07 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

When I write mathematics I need some way of making theorems and
proof. Therefore I have defined the following enumerations

\defineenumeration
  [theorem]
  [text=Sætning,
   style=slanted,
   way=bychapter]

\defineenumeration
  [corollary]
  [theorem]
  [text=Korollar,
   style=slanted,
   way=bychapter]

\defineenumeration
  [proof]
  [text=Bevis.,
   number=no]

\setupenumerations
  [theorem,proof]
  [location=serried,
   headstyle=bold,
   width=broad,
   stopper=.]

\setupindenting[medium]

But when I make the proof and type

\startproof
  One paragraph.

  Two paragraphs.

  Three paragraphs. \QED
\stopproof

There is no indentation of the paragraphs. How can I fix this?

--
Emil Hedevang Lohse <http://home.imf.au.dk/emil/>

Alle spørgsmål er lige dumme.
Og spørgsmålet "Kan ænder flyve?" er ikke dumt.