Michal Kvasnicka writes: > > Is there an easy way to make ConTeXt use the Concrete Computer > > Modern font for normal text and the AMS Euler font for math -- > > like in Knuth's book "Concrete Mathematics"? > > Good noon. > > Some time ago I typeset my PhD thesis with Concrete. You may use my > way. (AMS Euler I don't know, sorry). You need the file font-csc.tex > (included in this mail). Then you have to declare it in your > document like this: \setupbodyfont[csc,11pt] And the Concrete is > used. But allas! It's bitmapped font, i.e. you can't use in > electronic document (it looks awfully). Thanks, but I can't make it work. I created a file called test.tex containing the lines \setupbodyfont[csc,11pt] \starttext Test \stoptext and placed font-csc.tex in the same directory, and then I ran 'texexec test' but got the following error. ! Emergency stop. \relax \xxdododefinefont ...tspec {#4}\newfontidentifier \let \localrelativefontsiz... \fontstrategy ...ame #1\csname #2#3#4#5\endcsname \tryingfontfalse \fi ...yle \fontalternative \fontsize \fi \iftryingfont \fontstr... \synchronizefont ...strategy \the \fontstrategies \relax \fi \ifskipfontchar... \getvalue {\@style@ \fontstyle } \edef \fontstyle {\fontstyle }\if... ... l.1 \setupbodyfont[csc,11pt] I don't know what to do. Here is the log file: