* Frames kill indenting of paragraphs
@ 2003-05-21 19:49 Emil Hedevang Lohse
From: Emil Hedevang Lohse @ 2003-05-21 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello.

I am trying to put frames around some of my enumerations (which I use
to typeset theorems, lemmas, etc.), but when I put a frame around the
enumeration, the indenting of the paragraphs disappears.

Here is some sample code:

\setupoutput[pdftex]
\enableregime[il1]
\setuppapersize[A4][A4]
\setupbodyfont[cmr,11pt]
\setupspacing[packed]
\setupinterlinespace[medium]
\setupspacing[packed]

\setupindenting[medium]
\indenting[yes,next]

\defineenumeration[MyEnum]
  [location=serried,
   indenting={yes,next}]

\defineframedtext[MyFrame]
  [indenting={yes,next}]

\defineframedcontent[mine]
  [indenting={yes,next}]

\starttext

\startMyEnum
Does it work?\par
Yes, it does!\par
\stopMyEnum

\startframedcontent[mine]
Does it work?\par
No, it does not!\par
\stopframedcontent

\startframedcontent[mine]
\startMyEnum
Does it work?\par
No, it does not!\par
\stopMyEnum
\stopframedcontent

\startMyFrame
\startMyEnum
Does it work?\par
No, it does not!\par
\stopMyEnum
\stopMyFrame

--
Emil Hedevang Lohse <http://home.imf.au.dk/emil/>

Alle spørgsmål er lige dumme.
Og spørgsmålet "Kan ænder flyve?" er ikke dumt.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-21 19:49 UTC | newest]