* [NTG-context] Re: On importing the old NTG ConTeXt list archive into Gmane
       [not found] <87bs5nc03p.fsf@lynx.ionific.com>
@ 2002-10-22  8:48 ` Hans Hagen
                     ` (3 more replies)
From: Hans Hagen @ 2002-10-22  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi,

Is there someone with a complete clean context archive that can be used as
an import in Gmane (mine is messed up bu maintainers messages and bounced
stuff)?

If you have such a copy, can you discuss this with Hannu?

Hans
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl
@ 2002-10-22  9:34   ` Giuseppe Bilotta
                     ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2002-10-22  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Tuesday, October 22, 2002 Hans Hagen wrote:

HH> Hi,

HH> Is there someone with a complete clean context archive that can be used as
HH> an import in Gmane (mine is messed up bu maintainers messages and bounced
HH> stuff)?

HH> If you have such a copy, can you discuss this with Hannu?

What do you mean by "complete context archive"? Isn't the
distribution cont-fmt.zip such a thing?

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

@ 2002-10-22  9:37     ` Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2002-10-22  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Tuesday, October 22, 2002 Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:

GB> Tuesday, October 22, 2002 Hans Hagen wrote:

HH>> Hi,

HH>> Is there someone with a complete clean context archive that can be used as
HH>> an import in Gmane (mine is messed up bu maintainers messages and bounced
HH>> stuff)?

HH>> If you have such a copy, can you discuss this with Hannu?

GB> What do you mean by "complete context archive"? Isn't the
GB> distribution cont-fmt.zip such a thing?

Scratch that, I didn't understand we were talking about the
mailing list ...

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

@ 2002-10-22  9:54   ` Unknown
From: Unknown @ 2002-10-22  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: azure, ntg-context

Hallo Hans,
"Hans Hagen" schreibt:
[...]
> Is there someone with a complete clean context archive that can be used as
> an import in Gmane (mine is messed up bu maintainers messages and bounced
> stuff)?
[...]
Please have a look at my archive in
	http://www.uni-giessen.de/partosch/archiv/ntg-context.lst

It contains (hopefully) all the ntg-context mails of this year.
The mail headers are "cleaned", spam mails discarded, etc.

At the web page
	http://www.uni-giessen.de/partosch/TeX/listen.html
you can find entries for the former years, too.
(I started in May 1998.)

Guenter
--
Guenter Partosch			Tel.  +49 (641) 99 13055
Hochschulrechenzentrum der		Secr. +49 (641) 99 13001

Internet: Guenter.Partosch@hrz.uni-giessen.de
WWW     : http://www.uni-giessen.de/~g029/

* Re: [NTG-context] Re: On importing the old NTG ConTeXt list archive into Gmane
@ 2002-10-22  9:54   ` Guenter Partosch
From: Guenter Partosch @ 2002-10-22  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: azure, ntg-context

Hallo Hans,
"Hans Hagen" schreibt:
[...]
> Is there someone with a complete clean context archive that can be used as
> an import in Gmane (mine is messed up bu maintainers messages and bounced
> stuff)?
[...]
Please have a look at my archive in
	http://www.uni-giessen.de/partosch/archiv/ntg-context.lst

It contains (hopefully) all the ntg-context mails of this year.
The mail headers are "cleaned", spam mails discarded, etc.

At the web page
	http://www.uni-giessen.de/partosch/TeX/listen.html
you can find entries for the former years, too.
(I started in May 1998.)

Guenter
--
Guenter Partosch			Tel.  +49 (641) 99 13055
Hochschulrechenzentrum der		Secr. +49 (641) 99 13001
Justus-Liebig-Universitaet Giessen      Fax   +49 (641) 99 13009
Heinrich-Buff-Ring 44
35392 Giessen

Internet: Guenter.Partosch@hrz.uni-giessen.de
WWW     : http://www.uni-giessen.de/~g029/
                     ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2002-10-22 12:47   ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2002-10-22 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> writes:

Hello Hans,

> Is there someone with a complete clean context archive that can be
> used as an import in Gmane (mine is messed up bu maintainers messages
> and bounced stuff)?

There is (was?) a link on pragma-ade.com to:
http://ml-archives.mini.pw.edu.pl/ntg-context.html

which seems to be quite complete. Slavek, are you reading this? How
complete is the archive?

Patrick