* interactive chapter titles in margin
@ 2010-12-01 14:09 Thomas Schmitz
From: Thomas Schmitz @ 2010-12-01 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

for my document setup, I would like to have interactive
chapter headings, and I want the chapter titles in the
margins only; they should not interfere with normal
indentation, spacing, etc. So far, I haven't really found
a solution. Here's a small example (with some code from
the wiki):

\defineinmargin [ChapterInMargin] [outer] [normal]
[distance=0.3em]

\setuphead[chapter][style=bold,
                     number=no,
		    expansion=yes,
	            alternative=text,
		    distance=0pt,
		    indentnext=yes,
		    before={\blank[0pt]},
		    after={\blank[0pt]},
		    command=\MyChapter,
                     page=no]

\def\MyChapter#1#2{\ChapterInMargin{#2}}

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\placebookmarks[chapter][all][force=yes]

\setupindenting[medium,yes]

\starttext

\startchapter[title=One,bookmark=One]

\dorecurse{5}{\input knuth}

\stopchapter

\startchapter[title=Two,bookmark=Two]

\dorecurse{5}{\input tufte}

\stopchapter

\startchapter[title=Three,bookmark=Three]

\dorecurse{5}{\input bryson}

\stopchapter

\stoptext

Can anybody provide an idea what to do? THanks!

All best

Thomas

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-12-01 14:09 UTC | newest]