* simpleslides/metapost bug ?
@ 2011-03-11 15:02 zs
From: zs @ 2011-03-11 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everybody.

Can you please confirm that following code fails:

\usemodule[simpleslides]
\starttext
\IncludePicture[horizontal][cow][highlight=yes, alternative=circle, x=1, y=1, xscale=1, yscale=1, shadow=bottomleft]{hello}
\stoptext

And this does not:

\usemodule[simpleslides]
\starttext
\IncludePicture[horizontal][cow][highlight=no, alternative=circle, x=1, y=1, xscale=1, yscale=1, shadow=bottomleft]{hello}
\stoptext

It seems like something goes wrong when circle is made.
I can't find what is wrong from error messages.

I will be back on Friday next week to answer.

Regards

Zdenek

* Re: simpleslides/metapost bug ?
@ 2011-03-13 21:31 ` Thomas Schmitz
From: Thomas Schmitz @ 2011-03-13 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 16:02:32 +0100
  zs <zstryhal@physics.ujep.cz> wrote:
> Hello everybody.
>
> Can you please confirm that following code fails:
>
> \usemodule[simpleslides]
> \starttext
> \IncludePicture[horizontal][cow][highlight=yes,
>alternative=circle, x=1, y=1, xscale=1, yscale=1,
>shadow=bottomleft]{hello}
> \stoptext
>
> And this does not:
>
> \usemodule[simpleslides]
> \starttext
> \IncludePicture[horizontal][cow][highlight=no,
>alternative=circle, x=1, y=1, xscale=1, yscale=1,
>shadow=bottomleft]{hello}
> \stoptext
>
> It seems like something goes wrong when circle is made.
> I can't find what is wrong from error messages.
>
> I will be back on Friday next week to answer.
>
> Regards
>
> Zdenek

Hi,

what fails is the shadow for the highlight. Aditya wrote
this code, so please curse him :-) I must admit I don't
really understand what he did there. As a workaround (or
solution?): line 835 of simpleslides-s-default.tex:
        withcolor transparent ("normal",
replace this with
        withcolor transparent (1,

We'll upload a new version when we've found out why this
doesn't work anymore!

HTH

Thomas

* Re: simpleslides/metapost bug ?
@ 2011-04-04 14:05   ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2011-04-04 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 2011-03-13 um 22:31 schrieb Thomas Schmitz:

> what fails is the shadow for the highlight. Aditya wrote this code,
> so please curse him :-) I must admit I don't really understand what
> he did there. As a workaround (or solution?): line 835 of
> simpleslides-s-default.tex:
>       withcolor transparent ("normal",
> replace this with
>       withcolor transparent (1,
>
> We'll upload a new version when we've found out why this doesn't
> work anymore!

I just ran on the same issue: I had "normal" in my code, and that
stopped working. 1 instead works.

Seems like nobody did find/fix the source of this issue?

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/