* Letter with letterhead
@ 2011-03-01 18:34 Roger Mason
From: Roger Mason @ 2011-03-01 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

I must write a multi-page letter with only the first page as
(pre-printed) letterhead.  I adapted the Letterhead example from the
wiki to fit the style of my institution.  I would like to know how to
revert the second and subsequent pages to use a default layout.

If someone know how to use Wolfgang's letter module (in MKII) with
letterhead on the first page only, that would be fine.

Thanks,
Roger

* Re: Letter with letterhead
@ 2011-03-02  8:58 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2011-03-02  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

though I am using MKIV only, it should also work with MKII

	\startsetups[letter:foot]
		\setlayer[letter:foot]
			[x=4.5mm,y=-2mm]
			{... whatever must go in here ...}
	\stopsetups

	\startsetups[letter:nextfoot]
		\setlayer[letter:foot]
			[x=4.5mm,y=-2mm]
			{... whatever must show up on page 2 and further ...}
	\stopsetups

	\startsetups[letter:head]
		\setlayer[letter:head]
			[x=141mm,y=3mm]
			{...whatever should be places in the header...}
	\stopsetups
	\startsetups[letter:nexthead]
		\setlayerframed[letter:nexthead]
			[x=\dimexpr\textwidth-10mm,y=0mm]
			[frame=on,width=10mm,align=flushright]
	               {...whatever should be placed in the header after page 1...}
	\stopsetups

Willi

On 1 Mar 2011, at 19:34, Roger Mason wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I must write a multi-page letter with only the first page as
> (pre-printed) letterhead.  I adapted the Letterhead example from the
> wiki to fit the style of my institution.  I would like to know how to
> revert the second and subsequent pages to use a default layout.
>
> If someone know how to use Wolfgang's letter module (in MKII) with
> letterhead on the first page only, that would be fine.
>
> Thanks,
> Roger

* Re: Letter with letterhead
@ 2011-03-02 16:23   ` Roger Mason
From: Roger Mason @ 2011-03-02 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Willi,

Willi Egger <w.egger@boede.nl> writes:

> though I am using MKIV only, it should also work with MKII
>
> 	\startsetups[letter:foot]
> 		\setlayer[letter:foot]
> 			[x=4.5mm,y=-2mm]
> 			{... whatever must go in here ...}
[snip]

Many  thanks.  Yes, it does work with MKII.

Cheers,
Roher