It's also intertesting to note that rmarkdown(which uses pandoc)'s logo exactly take the AST design philosophy. So I think that illustrates the point that when the design allows, it's not a bad idea. Basically the the same "not forcing it but not forcing not to" argument. It's just part of the brain storm process. (In fact my octagon concept kind of resemmble rmarkdown's.) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/003b3989-a8f2-409e-9f44-193d41477638%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.