* Control resolution for converting .EPS figures, when writing to .DOCX
@ 2017-08-30  6:21 Dylan Muir
From: Dylan Muir @ 2017-08-30  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I am using pandoc to convert a latex manuscript to Word DOCX. My latex
document has several figures in EPS format. These are successfully included
in the DOCX output, but only at low resolution. The bounding box of the EPS
figures is set to a reasonable size (e.g. 85mm), and the contents of the
EPS files are vectors.

How can I control the resolution that pandoc uses when rasterising the
figures to include in the DOCX output? I have tried setting the --dpi
option to pandoc ("--dpi=300"), but this didn't increase the resolution of
the final images.

Thanks,
Dylan Muir.