It turns out I had to add `doc.meta.references = pandoc.utils.references(doc )` to the multibib filter and that's it. Issue closed. On Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 4:58:50 PM UTC-3 Bernardo C. D. A. Vasconcelos wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I posted this issue to > Github and wanted to ask you for input. In short, the problem is that the > citefield > > filter works when run after citeproc > , > but not when run after multibib > . > These are different filters, so there is no surprise there. I am trying to > understand how the citeproc and the multibib filters differ in terms of > what they pass on to the filters that come next in the chain. Is it > possible that the multibib is altering the AST content in some > irrecoverable way and can't work together with the citefield filter? Or > should this just be a matter of retrieving the information in the correct > way? > > Thanks for any comments and insights, > B. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/022d6e2f-c5f7-4786-a811-ad089ceb8864n%40googlegroups.com.