* Issue chaining Lua Filters
@ 2023-03-15 19:58 Bernardo C. D. A. Vasconcelos
       [not found] ` <05538ba3-fd8c-41ca-b0c4-09fa9d9ba71en-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Bernardo C. D. A. Vasconcelos @ 2023-03-15 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello everyone,

I posted this issue <https://github.com/pandoc-ext/multibib/issues/4> to
Github and wanted to ask you for input. In short, the problem is that the
citefield
<https://github.com/bcdavasconcelos/citefield/blob/main/_extensions/citefield/citefield.lua>
filter works when run after citeproc
<https://github.com/bcdavasconcelos/citefield/blob/main/_extensions/citefield/citeproc.lua>,
but not when run after multibib
<https://github.com/pandoc-ext/multibib/blob/main/_extensions/multibib/multibib.lua>.
These are different filters, so there is no surprise there. I am trying to
understand how the citeproc and the multibib filters differ in terms of
what they pass on to the filters that come next in the chain. Is it
possible that the multibib is altering the AST content in some
irrecoverable way and can't work together with the citefield filter? Or
should this just be a matter of retrieving the information in the correct
way?

Thanks for any comments and insights,
B.

* Re: Issue chaining Lua Filters