* Format the pandoc reference output
@ 2022-10-13 13:28 ` Michael Becker
       [not found]   ` <d7090e80-122c-4083-9fd2-799e5a279b1bn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Michael Becker @ 2022-10-13 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Could someone point me to the documentation that will show me how to format
pandoc reference output? When I use a chicago style my endnotes appear
below the references. I'd like them to appear above the references. Also,
I'd like to add some intending to the references. Where is this actually
done? csl file perhaps? I'm not a coder. I'm not exactly sure where to
start.

* Re: Format the pandoc reference output
       [not found]   ` <d7090e80-122c-4083-9fd2-799e5a279b1bn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-10-13 19:06     ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]       ` <072CF6BF-6B24-4D75-8B8D-702D1E938F20-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2022-10-13 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

What output format?  Also, what do you mean by "add some intending"?

> On Oct 13, 2022, at 6:28 AM, Michael Becker <michael-QF1XyMwE1Uwv0rdu9s6TydBPR1lH4CV8@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>
> Could someone point me to the documentation that will show me how to format pandoc reference output? When I use a chicago style my endnotes appear below the references. I'd like them to appear above the references. Also, I'd like to add some intending to the references. Where is this actually done? csl file perhaps? I'm not a coder. I'm not exactly sure where to start.
>
> --

* AW: Format the pandoc reference output
       [not found]       ` <072CF6BF-6B24-4D75-8B8D-702D1E938F20-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-10-13 19:10         ` denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0
       [not found]           ` <037ac6a2f259438cb19b5b2356ad0131-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org>
                           ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0 @ 2022-10-13 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I'd guess: intending -> indenting

@ 2022-10-15 21:52         ` Michael Becker
       [not found]           ` <c4657d17-a111-4c56-bfa9-6764ab635e3bn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Michael Becker @ 2022-10-15 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Thanks. Sorry, I meant "intending," I want them to use the apa style
format.   As for my output, I'm going from markdown to HTML most of the
time and sometimes from HTML to docx.

@ 2022-10-15 21:53             ` Michael Becker
From: Michael Becker @ 2022-10-15 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Yes, that is correct.

       [not found]           ` <0079b753-4dc4-4337-b7a1-0d1626d06ea9n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Michael Becker @ 2022-10-15 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Thanks. Sorry, I meant "indenting," I want them to use the apa style

@ 2022-10-15 21:59             ` Michael Becker
From: Michael Becker @ 2022-10-15 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Here is my current output vs. what I'd like to see:
[image: 2022-10-15_14-55-05.png]

On Saturday, October 15, 2022 at 2:53:59 PM UTC-7 Michael Becker wrote:

> Thanks. Sorry, I meant "indenting," I want them to use the apa style
> format.   As for my output, I'm going from markdown to HTML most of the
> time and sometimes from HTML to docx.
>
> On Thursday, October 13, 2022 at 12:06:30 PM UTC-7 fiddlosopher wrote:
>
>> What output format? Also, what do you mean by "add some intending"?
>>
>> > On Oct 13, 2022, at 6:28 AM, Michael Becker <mic...-QF1XyMwE1Uwv0rdu9s6TydBPR1lH4CV8@public.gmane.org>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Could someone point me to the documentation that will show me how to
>> format pandoc reference output? When I use a chicago style my endnotes
>> appear below the references. I'd like them to appear above the references.
>> Also, I'd like to add some intending to the references. Where is this
>> actually done? csl file perhaps? I'm not a coder. I'm not exactly sure
>> where to start.
>> >
>> > --
>> an email to pandoc-discus...-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/d7090e80-122c-4083-9fd2-799e5a279b1bn%40googlegroups.com
>> .

[-- Attachment #2: 2022-10-15_14-55-05.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 245663 bytes --]

* Re: Format the pandoc reference output
       [not found]       ` <072CF6BF-6B24-4D75-8B8D-702D1E938F20-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
                           ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2022-10-15 22:02         ` Michael Becker
From: Michael Becker @ 2022-10-15 22:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Here is my current output vs. what I'd like to see:[image:
2022-10-15_14-55-05.png]

On Thursday, October 13, 2022 at 12:06:30 PM UTC-7 fiddlosopher wrote:

> What output format? Also, what do you mean by "add some intending"?
>
> > On Oct 13, 2022, at 6:28 AM, Michael Becker <mic...-QF1XyMwE1Uwv0rdu9s6TydBPR1lH4CV8@public.gmane.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > Could someone point me to the documentation that will show me how to
> format pandoc reference output? When I use a chicago style my endnotes
> appear below the references. I'd like them to appear above the references.
> Also, I'd like to add some intending to the references. Where is this
> actually done? csl file perhaps? I'm not a coder. I'm not exactly sure
> where to start.
> >
> > --
> an email to pandoc-discus...-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/d7090e80-122c-4083-9fd2-799e5a279b1bn%40googlegroups.com
> .

[-- Attachment #2: 2022-10-15_14-55-05.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 226194 bytes --]

@ 2022-10-16  0:21             ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]               ` <BEBEEC7F-A8CD-4E32-A089-9F8287393AA4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2022-10-16  0:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

There isn't currently a way to make the notes appear before the references in docx output.

@ 2022-10-16  0:31                 ` Michael Becker
From: Michael Becker @ 2022-10-16  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw