Here's the code:
The jpg image is invoked via "xlink:href=" Unless I'm getting confused with the relative path the nightly version still does not pull the referenced file: it's nowhere to be found either in the EPUB/content.opf manifest nor does it get copied over to EPUB/media/* On the other hand pandoc does understand the tag: in the content.opf manifest of the resulting EPUB the description of the ch001.xhtml that contains the above code includes the "properties=svg" attribute. My guess is that pandoc does not understand the "xlink:ref=" syntax. CJ On Monday, October 26, 2020 at 5:17:42 PM UTC-4 John MacFarlane wrote: > Chris Jones writes: > > > What I see is the following processing of raw HTML when creating an EPUB: > > > > 1. Tags of the form: > > > >