Hello everyone, I posted this issue to Github and wanted to ask you for input. In short, the problem is that the citefield filter works when run after citeproc , but not when run after multibib . These are different filters, so there is no surprise there. I am trying to understand how the citeproc and the multibib filters differ in terms of what they pass on to the filters that come next in the chain. Is it possible that the multibib is altering the AST content in some irrecoverable way and can't work together with the citefield filter? Or should this just be a matter of retrieving the information in the correct way? Thanks for any comments and insights, B. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/05538ba3-fd8c-41ca-b0c4-09fa9d9ba71en%40googlegroups.com.