From: Shakr Maker <shakrmaker-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Available default fonts in a factory pandoc/latex Docker image?
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 14:16:41 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Hi BP,

Thanks for the advice, but yes, I've spent days and days reading, and
trying and experimenting with all of the listed options and arguments. It's
astonishing something so simple as setting a font family could take such a
massive amount of time. Regarding use of -d

https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#default-files says:
*"Here is a sample defaults file demonstrating all of the fields that may
be used:"*
[code block]

fontfamily is not included ^ in that code block above, of valid metadata or
defaults values.

If you or anyone has *a working local version* using pdflatex, I'd love to
see:

1. Your *exact* pandoc command used
2. Your *exact* yaml file if one is use
3. The argument you are using to call that yaml

Thanks!