* Installing pandoc-sf-sc.py
@ 2017-09-21 17:55 R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar
       [not found] ` <e5f1b094-a771-cc32-d41f-7bb871517d4d-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar @ 2017-09-21 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I have downloaded pandoc-sf-sc.py and am trying to install it for use as
a filter, recognized by my system, which is Manjaro Linux, dervived from
Arch.

I am invoking the filter through this standard invocation option:

`--filter pandoc-sf-sc`

in the command line.

I get this error message:
---
pandoc: Error running filter pandoc-sf-sc:
Could not find executable 'pandoc-sf-sc'.
---

I have tried putting it in $HOME/.pandoc to no avail.

Also,

pip install pandoc-sf-sc

gives errors.

My guess is that the script has not been converted to an executable.

What exactly do I need to do to get the filter to function?

Thanks.

Chandra

* Re: Installing pandoc-sf-sc.py
       [not found] ` <e5f1b094-a771-cc32-d41f-7bb871517d4d-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-09-21 18:19   ` R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar
From: R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar @ 2017-09-21 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

OK. I got it:

1. I needed to install pandocfilters using:

sudo pip install pandocfilters

2. I needed to invike pandoc-sf-sc using:

--filter pandoc-sf-sc.py