Dear Folks, Is there a way to change the font for a particular part of a DOCX word document? I am using Source Sans Pro as the main font for my document but I am using font awesome icons in some parts of the text for which I would like to change the font to font-awesome so that they come up with right icons instead of just squares. Is there a way to do this with a lua filter so that I do not have to go into the and do some post processing? I will also like to change the font color of these icons as well. I am able to achiever this in the PDF and HTML by writing some raw latex and HTML respectively but I am not sure how to do this for DOCX. I am using a reference DOCX with some minor customizations for Font and font size. I hope someone can lend me some insight. Thanks in advance, Nanda -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/073af144-65b8-488d-abca-08c77d84a764n%40googlegroups.com.