* Converting from Doc-book to Markdown fails for biblioentry->title and bibliomixed->title
@ 2021-09-13 14:19 Igor Lumpus
From: Igor Lumpus @ 2021-09-13 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I am trying to convert doc-book xml that contains bibliography tags like:
      <bibliography>
         <title>Bibliography</title>
         <biblioentry>
            <abbrev>A1</abbrev>
            <title>Test doc A1</title>
         </biblioentry>
         <bibliomixed>
            <abbrev>A2</abbrev>
            <title>Test doc A2</title>
         </bibliomixed>
      </bibliography>
by running the command (from Powershell on a WIndows 10 PC)
  > pandoc.exe -f docbook -t markdown  -s 'simple.xml' -o simple.md
Note, the above cutout tested both using biblioentry and bibliomixed tags
with no impact.

The output file lacks the title element where it looks like:
# Bibliography

A1

A2

whereas my expectations would have been something like this in simplest
form:
# Bibliography

A1:Test doc A1

A2:Test doc A2

and an even better markdown output would have created a table like:
# Bibliography

|abbrev | title |
|A1|Test doc A1|
|A2|Test doc A2|