* Suggestion: option to use table floats or longtable in LaTeX output
@ 2023-09-19  7:29 pandoc-discuss
       [not found] ` <b2f7f1b5-c1ba-433c-aaa3-49feeceea822n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: pandoc-discuss @ 2023-09-19  7:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Table floats with tabular material vs longtable has been discussed before
and there doesn't seem to be a solution that satisfies all users. Would it
be possible to make different table styles configurable with pandoc? An
option like:

tables=longtable|table

would be much appreciated.

If possible, I'd also like to propose a third option, maybe called
"plaintable" or "plaintabular" or something, that also disables pandoc's
control of table widths with minipages. Some users (like me) would like
plain tables and solve too wide tables in other ways (like redefining the
table environment to set a different font size).

* Re: Suggestion: option to use table floats or longtable in LaTeX output
       [not found] ` <b2f7f1b5-c1ba-433c-aaa3-49feeceea822n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-09-21 15:23   ` jcr
From: jcr @ 2023-09-21 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss