From: Mats Holmberg <elmatzo-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Selecting CSS style for paragraph
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:16:13 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Oh, I see. Well, in that case I guess I'll just have to stick with html
blocks for the parts of the text that that has to be separately styled,
it's not all that often. Or look for another tool. But I really like
pandoc, so I think I'll stick around. Would be interesting to know why the
design choice was made to not allow attributes for all elements, though.
Seems to me that it would be a very useful feature.

Thanks a lot for the information, now I can finally stop trying to figure
this out.

Kind regards,
Mats