* Bold Type in Cyrillic not working in Markdown to PDF
@ 2022-10-23  8:39 'Marek Stepanek' via pandoc-discuss
       [not found] ` <21AD61A3-8B7D-43A0-BF9F-F671C0865EAA-gM/Ye1E23mwN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: 'Marek Stepanek' via pandoc-discuss @ 2022-10-23  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Hello all,

Cyrillic characters are rendered normally. Only the italic and bold fonts are in normal fonts.

Probably this is more a LaTeX question. In my texts I am inserting citations with \foreignlanguage{russian}{Cyrillic text} working fine. Longer paragraphs I change the language in a LaTeX environment (?) like follows:

```{=latex}

\selectlanguage{russian}

```

So my question is: how to change the default character of Pandoc in Russian environments with bold fonts.

Best greetings to all

marek