* Re: word doc to md template
       [not found] ` <19fb6e9b-8d16-4bdb-a0c5-444ecffacbc9n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-05-22  8:43   ` ThomasH
From: ThomasH @ 2023-05-22  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Here is my take:

1. It really depends on what you expect from " collaborate". We have a
Github-like environment where we can edit .md files in the browser, make
changes, then create a commit. You have to edit the .md files "in source",
so no fancy WYSIWYG, no extras like comments, annotations or the like.

2. I think you have to keep in mind that Markdown is not really a layout
format. Its strength are simplicity to mark up linear text, so you might
have to give up on specific layout wishes going forward to that format.

3. The same applies to styling like fonts or font sizes, as far as I know.
It might seem that Markdown is not the ideal format for your needs. - I'm
not sure I understand your point concerning headings, but if you look into
the documentation it probably says that H1 is used for the document title
and all other headings are organized beneath it (i.e. starting from H2).