Can you provide me/us this filter to write tabular instead of longtable? Such a lua filter would be wonderful. On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 9:12:14 PM UTC-7 Wagner Macedo wrote: > I don't see what you are talking about of not implemented. Markdown tables > is very well converted to latex. But unfortunately has some issues that > isn't suited to every situations and I agree to maintain longtables as the > default option, as the standard latex 'table' environment with 'tabular' > has other issues such as not handle footnotes, not adjust columns and not > split between pages. > > If you can live with all these limitations I used in some of my documents > a filter that I wrote in Python to read a table and write a tabular instead > of longtables. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/0aa01892-68da-43e3-beee-3fcebf3aa745n%40googlegroups.com.