Hi everyone, I was working on a lua filter to change the Table caption to add numbering ``` tables = 0 function Table(el) tables = tables + 1 local caption = "Table " .. tostring(tables) .. ": " .. pandoc.utils.stringify(el.caption) print(caption) el.caption = caption --facing problem here return el end ``` I am facing a problem to set the caption back to the element, what will be the correct way to set the caption. Thanks in advance, -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/0abadbc7-8cc9-4d67-92e2-fbd636f6cf3fn%40googlegroups.com.