Hi folks, I created a Docker image from pandoc/latex (the Ubuntu version) to run my pandoc conversions, thus developing some custom filters. Due to new requirements, within a filter I need to scan directories and looking for files. I would use lfs (installing it via luarocks) but I'm wondering how I can use it with pandoc. Should I install lua separately within my custom Docker image and instructs pandoc to use such version ? Any other suggestions on how to scan directories from a Lua filter ? I could run a find through pandoc.pipe, but then I have to parse the output and, in general, looks like a dirty solution. Thanks, Claudio -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/0b03f580-ac49-4589-98a5-c955514dbab0n%40googlegroups.com.