All, I need to convert documents from CommonMark to Markdown PHP Extra. Some of my markdown documents have multiple tables in multi-line format that my application (Grav CMS) doesn't support. I'm having two issues with the conversion process that I haven't been able to figure out. First, I have opening and closing square-bracket tags that I don't want converted. E.g. [notice] some text... [/notice] gets converted to \[notice\] some text... \[/notice\]. I've tried enclosing these sections in a plain fenced block but I don't want the text indented. Is there a way to either prevent backslash escaping of special characters (preferred) or keep blocks of text verbatim? Second, I have a YAML header that I'd like to keep untouched that's being removed. Is there a way to output the same YAML header to my converted document? Thank you, Sean -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/0c95effe-7e6e-4974-a7b7-5981b6b46ed4n%40googlegroups.com.