Hmmm, too bad. I have indeed seen that some constructs modify the writerstate. To circumvent this issue I'm writing a custom yaml bit in a codeblock that will create the tables for me. Alternatively, is it possible to write your own custom writer in Haskell? In the docs I only find stuff about writing them in Lua but I'd rather build on the current docx writer. On Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 7:40:45 PM UTC+2, John MacFarlane wrote: > > +++ Flurin Egger [Sep 07 15 05:17 ]: > > Hi, > > I'm currently trying to create a filter that will take all tables and > > convert them by hand as I don't want them to have the styling > generated > > in the docx writer. So my idea was to create a filter that uses a > > modified part of the `blockToOpenXML` function to output an XML string > > that I could use as input for a `RawBlock`. > > The problem is that I now need to manually process all blocks/inlines > > within the table as well. So I practically have to write a custom > > DocxWriter (apart from header/styles/etc. handling). > > I don't think this is the best approach. Does anyone have suggestions > > on how to do this? Can the DocxWriter module expose a function to > > convert Blocks/Inlinse to docx XML? > > Ideally the writer would be structured this way. The > problem is that many docx constructs require coordination > between the generation of the xml and other things that > go in the docx container. For example, footnotes go in > a separate file. > > Anyway, it might be possible to rewrite the writer, but > with the current architecture, there's no way to get just > the XML. > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/0ccea60d-28c7-4ca7-ad1e-c1f46d0b6c0b%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.