* Access Value of Fenced Div Attribute
@ 2021-11-18 19:13 Chris Diaz
       [not found] ` <42f4641b-657d-4026-a568-ed24a2497dc6n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Chris Diaz @ 2021-11-18 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I'm converting a markdown file to HTML and DOCX (and other formats), and
I'm using a custom Fenced Div and Lua filter to generate the HTML output
with the <details> and <summary> tags. Here's the source:

::: { .question text="What is the difference between...?"}

Answer.

:::

When I set the output to DOCX, I get the answer, but I don't get the value
of the "text" attribute in the fenced div.

Pandoc seems to ignore it. Is there a way to print the value of the text
attribute in the DOCX output?

I don't need any special styles or anything, just printing the text above
the answer in the document would be ideal

I'm guessing I'd need a lua filter, but maybe there's an extension that
could help?

* Re: Access Value of Fenced Div Attribute
       [not found] ` <42f4641b-657d-4026-a568-ed24a2497dc6n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-11-19  1:04   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <yh480kh7c9uf9k.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2021-11-19  1:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Diaz, pandoc-discuss

You'd want to use a Lua filter to change this content into
something printable.

A simple thing would be something like (untested)

```lua
function Div(el)
  if el.classes:includes("question") then
    return { pandoc.Para { pandoc.Strong { pandoc.Str(el.attributes.text) }}, el }
  end
end
```

@ 2021-11-19 16:25       ` Chris Diaz