* Bibliography only from pandoc-citeproc as alternative to Bibbase
@ 2017-06-24 15:44 Guy Marcus
       [not found] ` <89798b90-4f99-4405-930c-556639948dfb-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Guy Marcus @ 2017-06-24 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi there,

I have seen the responses to those looking to expand the references for
citations in markdown when converting to a new markdown source. The use
case I am after is being able to include a reference list *only* (with no
explicit citations in the markdown document) upon conversion to html (or
any other format I suppose) using all of the references included in the
provided bibliography file and ideally sorted in chronological order. Is
this functionality already built in? If not, could someone provide
direction on how I might go about developing a potential pull-request into
the source code?

I have previously used Bibbase, but would generally prefer not to use an
external service. Also, I have not been able to get pandoc to produce
proper html output when including Bibbase javascript even when using the
raw_html extension.

Any thoughts are welcome.
Thanks!

@ 2017-06-25  6:46   ` Andrew Dunning
       [not found]     ` <eed33583-6d51-408b-adf9-f0d4ddf5db34-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Andrew Dunning @ 2017-06-25  6:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

If I'm understanding correctly, you want the nocite feature: see the pandoc-citeproc manual.

* Re: Bibliography only from pandoc-citeproc as alternative to Bibbase
       [not found]     ` <eed33583-6d51-408b-adf9-f0d4ddf5db34-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-06-27 23:45       ` Guy Marcus
From: Guy Marcus @ 2017-06-27 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss