https://stackoverflow.com/questions/71224773/dynamically-set-r-markdown-title-output-filename-and-global-variables could this be of any help to what you are trying to achieve or am I misreading your issue? Apologies if so. On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 6:06:57 AM UTC+9 gianluc...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I try to create a Structured PDF (Title, headers, dates, and other stuff) > starting from a CSV file which contain an header and responses. This CSV > was generated by a Google Forms Questions and Answer, and starting from > that one I want to create a simple formatted document. > > Anyone have some ideas on which characteristcs of pandoc can I use to > obtain this results? > > As example, i share with you some screen of the desidered results > > CSV file: > [image: example1.png] > PDF (output) file > [image: example2.png] > > Thank you so much for your help! > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/0df46ea0-a6a6-4abc-a6df-2e48fe895fb2n%40googlegroups.com.