* Extensions list on separate file
@ 2021-09-01 13:35 ` Simone Bissi
       [not found]   ` <6afd70b2-fffd-4f04-9198-f0dc2f371218n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Simone Bissi @ 2021-09-01 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello
usually i use command line pandoc or I create .bat file with command inside
to launche simply with a double click.

And inside I use filter option like:
-f
markdown_mmd+multiline_tables+yaml_metadata_block+raw_attribute+fancy_lists+header_attributes+implicit_header_references
--toc --toc-depth=4 --number-sections

I have about 10-15 batch files, each one to generate a specific docx.

If i found a new extension it can be useful, I have to edit each bat file.

Is it possibile, in command line, using something like "-f
/path/to/foobar/ext.txt" where i can store the real string like:
"markdown_mmd+multiline_tables+yaml_metadata_block+raw_attribute+fancy_lists+header_attributes+implicit_header_references"
and pandoc read it dinamically each time, so I can edit that list just one
time?

thanks

* AW: Extensions list on separate file
       [not found]   ` <6afd70b2-fffd-4f04-9198-f0dc2f371218n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-09-01 13:55     ` denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0
       [not found]       ` <0e4a9e98aa4444d488606b5c075cde2d-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org>
From: denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0 @ 2021-09-01 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Have a look a defaults files in the manual.
Denis

usually i use command line pandoc or I create .bat file with command inside to launche simply with a double click.

And inside I use filter option like:
-f markdown_mmd+multiline_tables+yaml_metadata_block+raw_attribute+fancy_lists+header_attributes+implicit_header_references --toc --toc-depth=4 --number-sections

I have about 10-15 batch files, each one to generate a specific docx.

If i found a new extension it can be useful, I have to edit each bat file.

Is it possibile, in command line, using something like "-f /path/to/foobar/ext.txt" where i can store the real string like: "markdown_mmd+multiline_tables+yaml_metadata_block+raw_attribute+fancy_lists+header_attributes+implicit_header_references"